Saturday, August 28, 2010

Camping weekend and a little embroidery...

I'm just a tad behind in my projects, but I need to do the summer stitchery before fall and winter. These will be made into pillows!! If you keep posted, you'll get to see the embroidered fall and winter in their respective seasons...

There was a 20% chance of rain this weekend for our camping outing and wouldn't you know it, it rained. Luckily, it didn't rain a ton in the evening and held off until we were safe and sound in the tent with a little protection. Just love rainbows--we caught a picture of this one as we were setting up camp...Only one more camping trip and that will be in September.

3 comments:

Nedra said...

It's been a rainy summer, hasn't it? We had our last of the season swim party yesterday, and I'm just thrilled that the temps are starting to drop.

marciea casselman said...

Seriously?!! You have been doing a bit of camping this summer. Is this a new thing or have you always done it and I didn't know?

Alissa said...

It was a fun time - but I'm looking forward to our next "adults only" campout! Whoo hoo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails