Sunday, August 8, 2010

Baby Shower and baby quilt


These were the napkins for the baby shower for my niece, Kalie. She is having a little boy very very soon. I think this was be a great inspiration for a cute baby quilt...

I love taking pictures of people taking pictures--too funny.


Kalie opening gifts and reading cards...


I did a stash manicure and pieced this baby quilt top for the shower...I used up a big piece of fabric and then my sister and her daughter tied the quilt using flannel for the backside...






We had everyone present sign the label for the baby quilt. Just love the big signatures of the children present...





4 comments:

Kim Walus said...

What a great idea for a baby quilt label. She will be able to remember everyone that came to the baby show and will treasure it for many years.

Quilts And Pieces said...

Very cute baby quilt! And your right - those napkins would make a really cute quilt. Well not using the napkin, using the design - you know what I mean!

marciea casselman said...

What a fantastic day and shower that was. Thank you, thank you for yours and Carolyn's work on the quilt. It is most delightful.

無糖甜點 said...

Hi,how are you today?I have surfed your blog serveral times, your blog is great. If you have time, you can visit my blog and feel free give me some comment, more important thing is be my follower! Thank you very much.

(My blog is sharebooksreview.blogspot.com)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails