Sunday, January 25, 2009

New Project--Pretty in Pink

It's been a busy weekend with working on UFO's and such. I have 2 new projects for the store to whip up, the first being "Pretty in Pink." This is from the book "Livin' Large" by Anka's Treasures. Got it all cut out tonight. It is sized for a throw. The fabric is absolutely gorgeous. Primarily, it is from Valori Wells line Sole and has a couple of Heather Bailey fabrics tossed in. I'm telling you what--I'm going to love sewing this one up. It makes my heart sing out loud!!

8 comments:

Nedra said...

Love the fabrics! They will be beautiful in that quilt.

Alissa said...

Whoa! Beautiful!

Small House said...

I love looking through your store. Did you know that? My dream is to one day buy something.
Have a good day

FrauGibbs said...

What a super fun quilt! Love all the bright fun colors. Happy sewing!

Rindy said...

This one gets me in the mood for SPRING! I really like these fabrics. Have fun!

Gari in AL said...

Both your fabrics and the pattern are beautiful. So bright and so beautiful.

Quilts And Pieces said...

oooo - pretty!

marciea casselman said...

That is adorable. I love the apliqued (sp?)flowers. The fabrics look like spring!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails