Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Information on Mini Quilt Stand

I have had a few people ask where to purchase the little mini quilt stand, so here goes...I purchased my mini quilt stand 12" x 14" at a local quilt store, Bernina in Cache Valley, UT. The source for this stand is through Ackfield Wire. If you go to www.arttoheart.com (Nancy Halverson's website) she has a category "links". Click on that and then click on Ackfield Wire. Scroll down on the home page until you see Nancy Halverson's new book, Cider Mill Road. The information is there, you kindof have to search it out. They run $22.00. They do charge quite a bit for shipping, so if you combine orders with friends or order other items, it would be more cost effective. I personally love the frame because it has endless possibilities with mini quilts and embroideries. Maybe your local quilt store would consider carrying this item and that would be even better!!

4 comments:

Vivian Love said...

I love watching all your fun projects. I nominated you for a blogger award on my blog. Check it out! Take care, Vivian Love

Small House said...

HEY...congrats on the award. AND...love that mini quilt stand. And of course the mini quilt that hangs on it. You just do everything so well!
Have a good day.

Di~ said...

Mary, Thank you for the little quilt stand information. My daughter lives in Logan, so I'm having her go in there to pick one up for me. Question: the little one previously shown, with the 3 little quilts, what size is that and did you get that one at Bernina also? Thanks.

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh thank you so much for the info!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails