Sunday, July 1, 2012

Spring Finger Puppets...

 I came across this darling pattern for little finger puppets...I thought this would be great for a Grandma bag when we need quiet moments with the little ones...
 The puppets are made of felt and have hand stitching...the pattern is entirely sewn by hand, but I opted to stitch around the puppets by machine for durability...
 The pattern also had little pink buttons for the cheeks and buttons for embellishments, but I opted to do mine out of felt to avoid choking hazards...
 This weekend, we went camping and I took this project for a craft that my girlfriends and I could work on while enjoying mother nature....
I finished up all my hand sewing at camping and brought them home and stitched around them and made the little cover...If you are a young mommy or a grandma and need something to keep little ones quiet for a few minutes, this pattern has been really fun.  You can find the pattern here

2 comments:

Mary said...

Just adorable!

marciea casselman said...

So when you go camping you are still stitching happily away? If that were me, it would be filthy and black. Those are really cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails