Sunday, July 29, 2012

Petal Pop...

 Petal Pop is one of Nancy Halverson's newest designs in her book Curiosities....
 The blocks in this quilt are 18 inches and have a lot of layered applique...
 Her fabrics are beautiful and I "sew" enjoyed working with them...
 This quilt is a twin, but would easily make into a queen size by adding 3 more blocks...
I chose this for the backing and really like it...on a side note, this is a very labor intensive project so just know you cannot crank this out overnight...

3 comments:

Nedra said...

Petal Pop is a really cute quilt! Ir would especially look nice in a little girl's bedroom. Nice job!

marciea casselman said...

You can just POP that over to my house. I'm sure I could find a use for it!

Alissa said...

Beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails