Sunday, November 7, 2010

Off to the quilter...


Ever since this sweet little quilt appeared on Moda Bake Shop, I have wanted to make it. Jodi at Pleasant-Home designed this and I am so glad I finally made it. I used 1 charm pack of Snippets that was in my stash coupled with some Kona Snow solid. I just finished squaring up these half square trianges...

Assembled and ready to be quilted. Such a fun sew. Because of the sunlight, the colors seem a little faded, however they are bold and beautiful. You can find the free pattern here: www.modabakeshop.com/2009/03/pinwheel-baby-quilt.html

5 comments:

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh how cute!

Nedra said...

Jodi would be so proud. Good job! (she just left yesterday, and I'm missing her already!)

marciea casselman said...

I love that quilt. It is on my list of quilts to do soon.

Annette Haslem said...

Wow Mary that is a stunner! Absolutely beautiful! Miss you all at MWPT :)

Annette Haslem said...

Wow Mary that is a stunner! Absolutely beautiful! Miss you all at MWPT. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails