Saturday, July 24, 2010

Part One--Pioneer Day Quilt Show in Mendon, UT

There was such a good turnout from the two quilt guilds in Mendon this year for Pioneer Day. There are so many quilts that I am doing this in two parts.

Such a lot of talent from the ladies!!!

Must make this pineapple quilt--I have the pattern and it is growing on me.
Love Maple Leaf quilts--this one was a block exchange...

This photo does not do this cute quilt justice. It is entitled Road Trip and was a round robin...

oops, got this beauty twice--enjoy!!

This chicken quilt was raw edge appliqued. I've not seen it done that way before but it was cute!!

The end of part one. They were all lovely lovely quilts!!



some really great quilt pics there my fav is the chicken quilt. thanks for sharing. cyndi

Nedra said...

I love show and tell. Thanks for sharing.
I've made the pineapple quilt by Buggy Barn, and even taught classes on it. A fun quilt to make.

Annette Haslem said...

Mary- great photos, I wasn't able to come to the quilt show so it was nice to be able to see it here. Beauitful guilts.


Related Posts with Thumbnails