Saturday, July 24, 2010

Part One--Pioneer Day Quilt Show in Mendon, UT


There was such a good turnout from the two quilt guilds in Mendon this year for Pioneer Day. There are so many quilts that I am doing this in two parts.


Such a lot of talent from the ladies!!!


Must make this pineapple quilt--I have the pattern and it is growing on me.
Love Maple Leaf quilts--this one was a block exchange...

This photo does not do this cute quilt justice. It is entitled Road Trip and was a round robin...





oops, got this beauty twice--enjoy!!



This chicken quilt was raw edge appliqued. I've not seen it done that way before but it was cute!!

The end of part one. They were all lovely lovely quilts!!

3 comments:

Cyndi loves to stitch said...

some really great quilt pics there my fav is the chicken quilt. thanks for sharing. cyndi

Nedra said...

I love show and tell. Thanks for sharing.
I've made the pineapple quilt by Buggy Barn, and even taught classes on it. A fun quilt to make.

Annette Haslem said...

Mary- great photos, I wasn't able to come to the quilt show so it was nice to be able to see it here. Beauitful guilts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails