Saturday, March 13, 2010

Yahoo--Cobblestones and Cartwheels is now all sewn...

This quilt was so much fun to sew. It was labor intensive--a true act of love to sew this. The pattern is by Kim Diehl, which I have to say, I love, love, love what she designs. I pulled scraps from a former Kim Diehl quilt and added new fabric and made it longer (the original pattern is 72 1/2" square and this is 72 1/2" x 82 1/2". Overall, I have to say I adore it and can't wait until it is through hanging in the store!!

10 comments:

Shaunab said...

WOW Mary, that is beautiful!!

marciea casselman said...

That turned out really great.
Thanks for participating in the wedding gift. The wedding was really nice and it was SO good to see Jane's family.
Love you.

Alissa said...

Just beautiful! I've got to say, this is one of my favorites of the million quilts you have made. When I get more experience I want to try it.

Nedra said...

Kim is one talented designer, and I have followed her work for years. Great job on the quilt, and I hope it reaches your house soon.

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh very cute! I do love it!

Annette Haslem said...

Very STUNNING!!!

Carolyn Olsen said...

I love your quilt. It is really beautiful. It is too bad that it is going to have to hang so long at Berninas instead of in your room. What a lot of work that went into it. Love, Carolyn

Darlene said...

I love it - sweet labor of love.

beryl barrett said...

Mary, what a great talent you have. Grandma would be so proud of you as I am. Love Mom

beryl barrett said...

Mary, what a great talent you have. Grandma would be so proud of you as I am. Love Mom

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails