Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happy March, Block Jack and Charm Square Baby Quilt...


March's mini quilt. Keeping with the St. Patrick's theme. As you can well see by now, I love holidays--I'm nuts about them...

Quilt guild is tonight and the block jack this month is 3-D Windmill. Because I won the jackpot a couple of months ago, I have to participate in the block jack for 3 months...these blocks are 6" finished. They sewed together really fast this morning...


Charm pack baby quit. The pattern is called "Charlotte" and it is designed by Me and My Sister Designs. I added the last border to size the quilt up a little bit. The charm pack is a Mary Englebreit collection that was out in 2007. I really had fun putting this together. This is the first time I have sewn "Bow Tie" blocks...

6 comments:

Nedra said...

I took a bow tie class one time, and ended up making a large quilt. They can be addictive!

Deb said...

love your quilts..

marciea casselman said...

THAT looks familiar seeing as I just finished mine and took it to the quilter. The only difference is that I added a red border instead of yellow. Love, Love, Love this quilt.

Quilts And Pieces said...

Your little holiday quilts are just too cute! I was just looking at the cobblestones and cartwheels quilt the other night in that book!

Sherri said...

I love everything...your bow tie quilt is just so fun! And the March mini quilt...love it!

Small House said...

Mary....DO YOU EVER SLEEP?????

The word of the day is "perfection." That's because that about sums up everything you do!

Have a great day.
Sandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails