Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Stitchin' Post--Sister's Oregon


We went to Eugene, OR last weekend and Sisters, OR was on the way. My dear husband agreed to let me wander in and see all the fun. This store is owned by Jean and Valori Wells. They are designers and famous quilters. The store had a lot of Kaffe Fassett fabrics, Valori Wells fabrics and a lot of solids and batiks. It was really fun to have a look around.
The children's clothes were adorable...
The bags were a lot of fun...
I really like the graphics of the white and red quilt...

The fish and other wildlife patterns were cool...

I thought this log cabin village was fun...

This was my most favorite quilt...it was made to sell at one of their last functions...

these were some quilts made by
Jean Wells....


The following wool applique quilts were by
Sue Spargo...



Don't you love this market bag quilt???
Fun quilt out of Wonderland fabric...
Love the circles, dots and fabric on this one... Hope you enjoyed these like I did in person...makes me want to get busy and quilt...

2 comments:

Small House said...

Mary....you should probably think about opening up a fun store like this. It would be an amazing place to shop if you did!
Sandra

Nedra said...

I went to Sister's once a few years ago during their quilt show. It was wonderful!
The Going To Market quilt is the one my friend Ricci is making right now. I collected the black and whites for the backgrounds when I was in Long Beach. Not sure when I will get to it, but hopefully soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails