Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Kaleidoscope...

 I first saw this pattern over on the blog Cluck Cluck SewI just fell in love with it.  I needed to make a baby boy quilt and the colors are great for a boy!!
 I really had fun putting this together and kind of sad I will parting with it soon...
 I will be making another one of these for an upcoming grandbaby....
 Make Life, an older collection by Sweetwater is one of my favorites...I had a few fat quarters in my stash so I added some additional fat quarters to have enough fabric to make this...Love how it turned out...
Found this fantastic brown gingham to back it with--love it...What do you think???

8 comments:

marciea casselman said...

I love the kaleidoscope pattern. It is strikingly beautiful. Thanks for going to St. George with mom. I got the run down of the events over the weekend. Sounds like it was fun.

Desley said...

Cute quilt. I like the quilting design you have put on it.

Kim Walus said...

I love this quilt and would definitely have a hard time parting with it. Nicely done!

Martha said...

I love this quilt,too! Thanks for info on the Ben Franklin Store in Layton. I went there while I was in Utah and bought some of Lori's Sew Cherry, Nancy Halvorsen's Jingle All The Way and one of her older books on sale. YIPEEE! I will definitely be going back.

Mary said...

Great quilt Mary! Perfect for a boy! The quilting is very nice as well!

Alissa said...

I LOVE it! The bright colors with the brown are perfect. The gingham back is perfect too. This is another winner!

Wendi said...

Love your quilt! It's perfect for a little one. I have a kaleidoscope on my to do list for the summer, as I have been taken with Kaleidoscope quilts since I first saw a quilt made with miniature one years ago.

LuAnn said...

I love the pattern. What a gorgeous quilt.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails