Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New Project for the store--done in Sweet for Moda

Sorry that the pattern is not in color. It is a computer download and I just had access to black and white ink. It may not even show up well. This is an adaptation of a 1930's pattern that I have made before which was called "Candy Wrappers" and is one of my most favorite quilt patterns. The method used in this pattern calls for paper piecing of the fan blades and applique and I'm going to throw in curved seams. Looking forward to this one.

8 comments:

marciea casselman said...

Those are good colors. Can you get that done plus the quilt for Hogi?
You're amazing!!

Nedra said...

I've seen that pattern in some antique quilt books. I'm sure it will look beautiful in the colors you have selected.

Rindy said...

Even the colors look good enough to eat! This is a cute one.

Small House said...

ooooh, can't wait to see it. The colors are wonderful. I love looking at the things in your little "store." When I hit the jackpot, I'll purchase everything!! Tell Rose hi.
Have a good day.
Sandra

Alissa said...

Oh, that's going to be beautiful. Those colors are luscious!

Kritta22 said...

Oh that fabric is wonderful!!

Momoo said...

The fabrics really seem to fit with "Candy Wrappers". Looking forward to seeing the finished quilt.

Chandler Family said...

Thanks for all the loving comments. Sure miss you. And I love all your projects you are doing. Wow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails