Monday, April 7, 2014

Hand Painted and pretty...

If you like these paintings, you can have your own...Artist Katy Hughes is  going to graduate school in Colorado and is taking orders so she can help pay for expenses associated with her schooling.  These darling paintings are 5 x 7 but she can do other sizes as well.  She is charging $20.00 for one or $35 for two.  She can do sewing machines, rotary cutters, seam rippers, whatever you heart desires...the picture on the left is yarn and knitting needles.  I just loved them and for hand painted art...you can't beat the price.  If you are interested, email me at meatsmj@aol.com and I will give you her information.

1 comment:

Alissa said...

I LOVE the painting Katy did for me. I hope I can get her to do another!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails