Thursday, November 7, 2013

Block Jack and Apples...

 This month for quilt guild block jack, we did the block Birds in the Air 2 and we were to do the blocks in Christmas colors...the winner won enough blocks to make a nice lap quilt...
Lori Holt has designed a Sampler Quilt from her newest book release "Quilty Fun."  It incorporates the elements that she used in the Row Along quilt as well as some new blocks...You can find out more about it HERE...I made my block this morning and it was really fun!!!

2 comments:

Janet O. said...

I gather you did not win the blocks. : (
Fun apples for your row-along!

Nedra said...

Those Bird In The Air blocks would be easy with Triangles On A Roll. And I love Lori's new book! I made the Row Along quilt when it was on her blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails