Sunday, June 3, 2012

More Finishes!!!

 Every Heart Beats True...pattern by Kim Diehl...if I were to make this quilt over, I would pick a second  background fabric such that it has more contrast with the overall quilt and less contrast with the other background fabric...we live and learn don't we???
 Close up of the scrappy star and quilting....
 This is my triple four-patch.  I've wanted to do this for a long time and have had it in the works for a few years...It feels so good to have it finished and it really shows off the civil war fabrics well!!!
 Close up of the blocks and quilting...
I have these little pansie type flowers that just grow in the grass, in the other flowers...it always brings a smile to my face when I see them...

3 comments:

marciea casselman said...

I like the patriotic quilt. True, there isn't tons of contrast, but it is so lovely. You should be proud.

Alissa said...

I am in love with that second quilt. I seriously need the pattern.

Sherri said...

Both of them are just gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails