Friday, April 20, 2012

Recent Finishes...

 Years ago, when we had Red Rooster Quilts and Treasures, they had free economy quilt classes where we exchanged 6" squares and we were taught this pattern with the 9 patches...I just got the quilt back from the quilters and bound it.  It was a work in progress as I decided to make it a queen size and had to make more blocks...so nice to finish a 4 year project...
 This is my Scrapbag Star quilt made last year and finished up this year.  Fun quilt and I got to use up some of that stash...
Close up of the blocks....How are you all coming along on your scrap quilts???

4 comments:

Nedra said...

Wow! What finishes! You have been a busy lady. I especially would like to do the first one sometime. Just thinking about it though seems like it would take years and years, so I understand why yours took 4.

Jan said...

Love your scrappy quilts!

marciea casselman said...

Beautiful, beautiful. Love the nine patch.

Alissa said...

Seriously love the scrapbag star. I guess I need that pattern too....when am I goign to get all thsi done? Wish I were as productive as you are Mary!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails