Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patricks...

 To celebrate St. Patricks day today, my girlfriends, Alissa and Tani and I went to My Girlfriend's Quilt Shoppe and we purchased the "peeps" garland to make...love that marshmallow sugary goodness and real peeps were in the kit as well...I only made up one banner--two more to go...
This is the reveal for our Spring Mystery Quilt...Love it to pieces.  I've got a bit to do to finish, but I am really excited to do so...It gets me so in the mood for spring!!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Mary - Is there somewhere I can get that pattern? I just totally fell in LOVE with that Spring Mystery Quilt! Thanks so much for sharing it!

Alissa said...

It was a fun day! I got one peeps garland made yesterday as well, it turned out so cute and was so fun to make! Also excited to get my spring quilt done and on the wall, it's so cute.

Jen, the quilt shop will have the pattern for sell soon. They have also always sold kits for the mystery quilts.

Nedra said...

peeps for St. Patrick's Day? The Spring quilt is darling!

marciea casselman said...

I was just a little confused when I opened your blog and saw bunnies on your St. Patrick's day post. All we did for St. Paddy's was green pancakes. I even forgot to wear green until I changed when we went out to dinner.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails