Sunday, September 25, 2011

I'm a winner...

 This fat quarter collection is called "Whimsy" designed by Heather Mulder Peterson of Anka's Treasures.  Henry Glass is the maker of the fabric...I left a comment on Heather's blog and she picked me...I'm so excited.  I got it in the mail on Friday morning, just in time for my birthday...
 This is the first time I have seen this collection in person as none of our local quilt stores carry this line...I love it.  Each and every piece!!!  I am thinking about what I might make and it is just exciting to figure this out...
 I took some close ups so you could see the designs...The colors in the photos are not really true...it is much brighter and so happy...I did take the photo in full sun, so that may have some bearing on it...
 Each colorway has a fun design from polka dots to geometrical to floral--just a touch of whimsy...
So Heather, thank you from the bottom of my heart for the wonderful gift and for having such a great talent for design...I love it and it was a wonderful birthday present!!!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Congrats! Looks like a great selection! And Happy Birthday!!!

Alissa said...

Ooooohhhhhh Congratulations on winning! What beautiful fabric! I've got a birthday gift for you, but it will pale in comparison.

Nedra said...

Happy Birthday! And congratulations of such a fabulous win! I love Heather's fabrics and patterns.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails