Saturday, January 29, 2011

Bumpy Caterpillar...


I went to Beadles today with my friend, Alissa. They offer free jewelry classes each Saturday of the month. This is the project for the month of January. The Bumpy Caterpillar...I finished mine in class..this is it...

This is the one Alissa was working on. It is so delicate and pretty...


These were the store samples...



Another woman was making this one for a Valentine flare...love it and want to make a red one after seeing this...If you haven't tried beading, give it a try...

5 comments:

Martha said...

OOOO I love these? Where is Beadles? I might can send my DIL there or visit the next time I am in Utah.

Kim Walus said...

I'd like to know where Beadles is located too! I love beads and have made several bracelets, earrings, and necklaces for myself, my friends, my kids, and my kids friends. It's so much fun. I love your bracelet and the red one is right up my alley. Very cute!!! Thanks for sharing!

Alissa said...

Thanks for joining me Mary! That was definitely a fun Saturday afternoon :) I love my bracelet and want to make more.

Brad said...

1115 North 200 East Ste. 210
www.beadlesoriginals.com

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh these are SO COOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails