Sunday, May 2, 2010

Finished--The new perfect...


Whew---finally finished, bound and almost ready for Halloween. I just need to take the lint roller to it...Don't you love how my quilter, Jennifer, quilted a full moon on this block? It just makes it spooky....

This is where the lint roller comes in....she quilted spiderwebs in all the black areas...


She did this great treatment on the 9 patches--love it...



I just love how quilting adds a 3rd dimension to the quilts...I'm thrilled to have this finished!!!

4 comments:

Darlene said...

Good Morning, Mary - I've just discovered your wonderful blog and I'm smitten. I'm going to take time to read through your entire blog - I love your style. :-)

marciea casselman said...

That turned out fabulous. I do love the full moon that Jennifer quilted into the stippling. I think that you will love having that around your house at Halloween time.

Momoo said...

Wow! Impressive quilt. You put a lot of work into all that embroidery. Your quilter did a beautiful job.

Rindy said...

WOW--EE. This quilt looks fabulous. How fun for Halloween!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails