Thursday, June 4, 2009

Patchwork Friends Guild Closing Social

These are but a few pictures of the great trunk show provided by my dear friend, Shanna. She has a cabin and has decorated in the theme of "Nautical". Her favorite style is primitive. The trunk show was a delight. I always am inspired by Shanna. Enjoy!!!































































































































































































































































































































5 comments:

Nedra said...

Wonderful trunk show! Thank you for sharing with us!

Small House said...

makes you wonder what everyone will come up with for next year.

It's always beautiful to the eye.
Sandra

Kim Walus said...

Wow! There's lots of talent in your group. I loved several if not all of the quilts you showed.

marciea casselman said...

I cannot believe that one person has done that many beautiful quilts. I love her star ones that she has done.

Micki said...

I am glad that I found your blog in time to see the trunk show. The quilts were stunning! i enjoyed reading your posts.
Micki

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails